Justin Boone of theScore offers some bold fantasy football predictions for the upcoming season:
1. Daniel Jones becomes a top-5 fantasy QB due to improved coaching and a stronger receiving corps.
2. Both Justin Jefferson and Cooper Kupp surpass 2,000 receiving yards, setting a historic precedent.
3. Alexander Mattison and Dameon Pierce emerge as fantasy RB1s, benefiting from significant workload in their respective offenses.
4. Several rookie tight ends, including Dalton Kincaid, Sam LaPorta, and Luke Musgrave, break into the top-12 rankings due to their early involvement in their teams’ passing attacks.
5. Tony Pollard claims the fantasy RB crown following Ezekiel Elliott’s departure, showing Austin Ekeler-like potential.
6. Jahan Dotson leads the league in receiving touchdowns with a promising connection to his quarterback.
7. Sam Howell, Washington’s sophomore QB, becomes a consistent fantasy starter, supported by a strong cast of playmakers.
8. Zach Charbonnet outperforms Kenneth Walker in fantasy due to his versatile skill set.
9. Skyy Moore emerges as a top-24 WR in Kansas City, potentially leading the receiving corps in targets.
10. J.K. Dobbins scores double-digit touchdowns in the Ravens’ improved offense under new coordinator Todd Monken.
What’s your bold prediction this year?